domestic | domesticated


domestic | domesticated
Originally uploaded by filthEdesign

I graduated from art school with a toddler and a degree in printmaking. I waited tables after; then got a job copying and assembling user manuals for pneumatic conveying systems. I was burnt on art and focused on survival. 12 years later and I still have a lot to learn, but I’m creating work and starting to show it. This is my first exhibition of 2oo9. It’s nothing grand, I’m sharing a venue with 7 other artists. But it’s the first show of many – my goal is to show in 10 new venues this year…despite my introverted nature and borderline social anxiety disorder. If you live in Lawrence, KS please stop by the Starbucks at 7th and Mass. to see my work in person. And as always I have work available for sale online at filthedesign.etsy.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list