Wii Fit Plus - do you use it?

Anybody out there use a Wii Fit for an actual workout schedule? With health and weight loss in mind as the goal? This Midwestern Snowpocalypse is killing me! Add that on top of a December that was spent with a ridiculous sickness...and I need to workout! I was solidly running (using the term loosely but still) 25-30 miles a week. And since Thanksgiving I've maybe run a total of 8 miles...and I am not in a position to join a gym, plus they're just not practical. One reason I like running is because the only equipment you need is a pair of good shoes....and really, good is subjective. But I guess that isn't entirely true since I have shoes but I'm not running. Anyway, just want to hear from people who genuinely use the Wii Fit for exercise...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list