filthEdesign.com 1.0 is live!

filthEdesign.com is my domain. There are many like it, but this one is mine... :P Full Metal Jacket is a great flick... :) Anyway, I've had it since August 2010 and have been trying to figure out wordpress on occasion and without any luck. My husband recent got a new job and part of the job is web design and he's decent in dreamweaver but had been working with some HTML email template sites and in the process discovered iWeb...something both of us have on our machines, yet never touched. Now we have and O_M_G_it's_buttah!

I put up a countdown clock to March 1st. Also an email link, blog link and etsy link. I hope to use iWeb to put together a gallery/portfolio site...on my freaking awesome domain :) I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list