3 year anniversary | lunch

my department went to lunch today for the 3 year anniversary of myself and the copywriter. he started a week before me. we went to milton's - my choice :) they have ethiopian sidomo always and it's a very tasty brew...

the best part is we went to lunch so early that i still have a cup of coffee in my thermos from home :) coffee is my favorite drink :) and i've probably replaced all of the vices of my youth with coffee! i love it! :)

we usually drink starbucks espresso roast at home, whole bean, and we grind it based on how we're brewing - usually a drip machine or a french press. we have a cuisinart espresso maker in mind for someday :) it's a mostly metal construction, analog controls...we're trying to stay away from digital display/control in our kitchen - a more utilitarian feel instead of electronic/advanced technology. it goes nicely with our "utilitarian modern" aesthetic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list