happy valentine's day

my work is too "edgy" and "hip" for the gallery I spoke with on Friday. sort of a bittersweet comment. a compliment really, I was just hoping for some representation in a storefront downtown...the owner did suggest another retail venue though so I'll try there next...

I sent an email about a year ago maybe to eve ensler on her V-Day site... I thought she might like my work...that it could represent the efforts to end violence against women. I got an "out of office" auto-reply...but nothing after that... she probably never saw my work...

I think about who to send work to as gifts, ideally for publicity...but I haven't yet...

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Nancy said…
Sometimes it is disappointing to be so far out in front of the crowd...but just keep going.

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list