it's elementary (school) my dear watson :)

lame subject...I know :)

but I have been asked to come speak to the 4th and 5th grade gifted classes at one of my old elementary schools :) (I technically went to 4 different ones).

they've talked about Japanese block prints and have carved and printed their own...I'm kind of just there for a Q&A mostly as the representative "real" artist :)

but I think I'll talk a little bit about the other printmaking mediums and then show them some of by less subversive work :) and talk about my process a little...it's pretty low key luckily...maybe 10-15 minutes and then questions :)

networking isn't so bad :)

maybe I can print up some cards for them with my etsy store...I get conflicted though with kids...and more importantly their parents...given my studio/design name is filthE :)

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list