life gets in the way of living sometimes

there's major drama in the boys swim club, so much so that we are considering changing teams.

there's as much drama at work and I'm not at all sure how it will turn out.

and really, all I want to do is strategize and create fine art or even fine craft. I think I'm going to apply for a grant from the art guild to produce and frame the alphabet series at a larger scale and then present it to local galleries.

I also want to document some work for the society6 & urban outfitters print possibilities.

I need to get the alphbet series I have printed on paper ready to show at the art market at the honeytree gallery in KCMO.

I am also planning an auction. I recently met a good friend of a good friend who has breast cancer. just had the mastectomy yesterday actually. she list her job and home after she found out. I want to donate a piece or three to raise funds for her. but I'll need maximum exposure so I want to be a bit strategic about it.

so guess I better hit it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list