what a week...what a weekend...

day job work...it's just nuts...I can't really go into detail because it hurts my head to think about...plus, I don't want it in writing, what I truly think...

the boy's swim club...OMG! it f'ing mirrors my day job only someone had the 'nads/power to fire someone and even though they did, the whole thing was handled poorly. this ultimately resulted in us joining the (what we've dubbed) "rebellion". but really, if you know me, would you expect otherwise?? :) I'm not a rebellious person per se, I'm just about different strokes...

April first Friday art market
LOVED IT! lots of compliments, few sales - as per usual. but I talked with these fellows who spent a lot of time with the work and they totally got it :) even bought the "O is for owl" piece :) I was thrilled to have my work in their home :) I'm a terrible front person for my work, but if all the people were like these gents, I'd enjoy it even more :)

the surreal portion of the evening was early when the owners of the building came in and I recognized them as the couple my "baby daddy" rented a room from when we first met. I hadn't seen them since way before I left him. but they were always good people and I'd wondered about them over the years. they looked great! and I think they have to be close to 13 years older than me too. Mindy asked, "so how is your baby?" and I pointed over to the chair in which my 14 year old "baby" sat :) she nearly fell over :) it was surreal...totally surreal :) it was good :)

my husband is starting to feel human again, pneumonia is a bitch. I've missed him...it's been almost a week since we've spent any time together...since he's spent more than an hour at a time sitting up...

and tomorrow is Easter, I'm actually okay with the idea of spending time with my family :) the Easter egg hunt with my dad's family...good times :)

so yeah, I won't be ready for work on Monday, but I'll enjoy the day of weekend I have left!

have a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list