early morning swim practice

So we got the tentative new swim practice for the short course...

M-W-Th
5-6:45 in the MORNING
(there are also 4 afternoons a week and Saturday practices as well)

I always say if I had the will-power, I'd get up mornings and exercise, but will I be able to seize the opportunity? It was nearly 4 weeks after the accident before I was walking somewhat normal again. Before the accident I was jogging/walking 3 to 4 miles a day over my lunch break.

But...I really like my sleep...but...this would be a great opportunity to just get up and do it already. I need the exercise...and early morning workouts are the best for weight loss...so just do it already, right? Maybe writing it here will help me with accountability.

I have till September 7th to figure out if I'm going to do it...I think I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list