my market 4 | daily logo design


my market 4
Originally uploaded by filthEdesign

This was my final submittal based on their desire for upscale.They gave me positive feedback all along and I don't go into a contest expecting to win, but of course I'd like to and try to. It was a really disappointing contest because they picked a winner that was almost a pixel for pixel rip-off of the "sample logo" they shared in their brief. And with this contest, I don't think the holder understood - my disappointment wasn't because I didn't win, it was because they chose a copy as the winner. It's like, if you want me to copy an existing logo, you should really state that upfront instead of wasting my time and creativity when I (and many of the other contributors) try to actually update, freshen up, DESIGN a NEW logo for you instead of copying an existing logo. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list