lit christmas tree (in place of daily logo design)


photo
Originally uploaded by filthEdesign

Let's get lit!
This day is effed...from start to finish!
1 work train wreck after another...I got a lot done, I helped a lot of people. I discovered my own mistake and am in the process of rectifying it. And now it's been WAY overshadowed by another mistake of magnanimous proportions...and there's not a lot we can do...I'm not saying there maybe weren't things that could have been done earlier, but it's later now, not earlier and man...I'm spent just thinking about it...a nightmare!

I hope I get a positive answer in the next 5 or 10 minutes...cross your fingers, say a prayer if you're into that (for the record I'm not) but I might just say one too at this point.

In the meantime, enjoy the perfect little xmas tree I look forward to going home to! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list