ivf connections | daily logo design


ivf connections | daily logo design
Originally uploaded by filthEdesign

Fertility has never been an issue in my world, unless it's the issue of being too fertile. I have only love for and zero regrets regarding my only biological offspring...but if I were to have any more kids, they'd be adopted, no doubt. And I've never had trouble getting pregnant so I can't imagine what it's like to want something so bad and not be able to have it...but I also never planned on being a parent so there's a whole lot about an IVF scenario that I can't imagine...I'm sympathetic, but I am also a big believer in family is what you make it. I don't think biology has much to do with it at all...

AAAAAAaaaanyway :) this is a losing logo design for a 99 designs contest and my sister (mother of twins) said that the idea of 3 may not resonate so well with IVF seeking folks...I can definitely see that and it was really more about the cuteness of the peas than the notion of triplets! :) ah well, can't win 'em all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list