The Art of Good

I hope SPRING is 'nigh...I'm feeling good and I want to get out!

I haven't been creating art lately, but I've had a decent amount of freelance work (for someone who had zero freelance work 2 months ago!) and while I enjoy the fine art just a tad more than the design, the design sadly pays better. Though ultimately not sad since I'm getting paid and mostly not sacrificing style or point of view.

The good news is I think I have a venue/show for an assemblage piece (ceramics and found objects, etc.)! Very exciting because I have a surprisingly large body of work from oil paintings to ceramics to printmaking...and a lot of it I've never shown outside my home :)

To be continued...
The boy needs a ride home from swim practice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list