OMG the updates I should make...

Topics ranging from KCAI Art & Design Auction to getting a passport for my 15 year old kid to finding out the trip may be off to learning it's only with nearly 1/2 the kids who were originally accepted into the program. Oh and there was local hail and tornado activity recently and my day job is just turning into a bit of a nightmare... And then my postcard for my dentist appointment came in plenty of time and so I called this morning to reschedule since it was in the middle of my kid's 9th grade recognition ceremony tomorrow. Turns out it was actually today! and I called to reschedule about 10 minutes into what would have been the appointment...yeah, the least interesting story to tell, but the one that takes the least amount of effort :)

I'll save the rest for later!
enjoy the day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list