OMG I've been sick...

Got an upper respiratory infection that was a total tribute to when I used to smoke! Horrible...the cough is still lingering. The feeling in my chest actually made me crave cigarettes...the lengths I would go to as a smoker to continue to be able to smoke through bronchitis - not cool...and I am still very happy that I'm not a smoker anymore.

But I've basically been in a horizontal position with sudaphed, mucinex, nyquil and a box of kleenex within arms reach for the last week and a half. Luckily my husband was able to take care of me though over the weekend he was struck down too :(. I'm feeling significantly better which is good, though the coughing gives me a headache and I still keep the kleenex close.

Life keeps rolling though...
John has a swim meet this weekend, DII championships...hoping he qualifies for DIs in 2 weeks. I should probably sign up to officiate for a session or 2...

The weekend in between is First Friday for March. I will be in an art market at the honeytree gallery 504 E. 18th St, Unit 102, KCMO - Please stop by and say hi if you're in the Crossroads District on March 5.

If you are in Chicago on March 5, please stop by the ARC Gallery for the opening of the Materiality show. I have 2 pieces that were accepted :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list