prints for sale! prints for sale! ...soon i hope.

I'm not yet sure what prints I should consider for sale...but there are some GREAT opportunities out there right now!!!

Mimesis

Society6 & Urban Outfitters dot com

...might continue to add to this when I find more.

I currently have a consignment with bon bon atelier and they are great. I've sold at least 1 piece every month since I started...sometimes more. My prices are super low though, so I would need serious volume to make any real money at it. And most of the opportunities like above are more about exposure than a paycheck...though one hopes the result is both.

I really wish I had serious time to devote to art! Though be careful what you wish for, right :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list