the crazy...

Life is close to overwhelming these days...
The company I work for was purchased by another and that's always a cue for BIG CHANGES. I'm still employed for now which automatically makes me more able to roll with the punches...and just trying to do the best design work I've ever done!

I'm also starting to get into some freelance and commission work again - I'd love to have a thriving business of my own if other things don't work out...

John has a swim meet in Columbia this weekend, which should be a nice break except that we can't really afford it :) good thing we're easily impressed by unlimited high speed internet and cable tv :) John has been swimming really well this session - not sure if it's the team change and the great coach to swimmer ratio or if it's because he's 14 and has been swimming competitively for over 4 years now. He has at least one DI time already and should easily be able to get 2 more and I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up with even more than that!

You can go to my flickr account if you want to see more of my NYC photos, I think I have more to post...and I should really post about what an awesome trip it was...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another installment of the TO-DO list-apalooza

to do list